Sunday 2 December 2012

My First Official Blog Post

Hi Everyone!!!!

This is my first official Blog Post, which is very very very exciting for me and you should be excited too!!!! Because now I can share my experiences in life and business with you all. A lot of people have told me that I'm the kind of person who has so many crazy stories that it's hard to know if I'm lying or not, which I take as a compliment of course, (Because they are true!!!!).

I believe I can do anything, in fact I believe we all can do anything. We live in a world where society forces us to think "No!! I can't do this and No!!! you can't do that", which is extremely limiting the human race. It's a sad thought but if everyone continues to think this way the world will be a place of oversaturated indulgence with no way of advancing forward. Businesses will continue to struggle as there will be no advances in technology and no new industries will be created. The rich will continue to rule and we will all remain at the bottom my friends as it is getting harder and harder to get to the top.

That's why I wanted to put together this blog. Firstly I want to help open the eyes of the misled and maybe even help inspire them to get ahead in life and secondly, I hope that by sharing my experiences with you all I will gain a better understanding of the truth of life.

I will be updating my posts every single week, and at the end of each post I'll be giving a  little prelude as to what I plan to share with you in my next post. All in all I hope you enjoyed reading my very very first blog post as much as I enjoyed writing it.

(Next week's blog I will give you a little bit more info about who Jet Johnson is. My morals, my ethics and what I do.  See you then!! )

Thanks for Reading :)

Jet Johnson Out!!!!

No comments: