Sunday 16 December 2012

AS PROMISED

Hello my friends!!!!

I promised you all a short while ago that I would tell you more about myself, what I do and what I believe in. So this week's post will be addressing exactly what I have promised you....

My real name is Eddy, I am 26 been and have been working on my clothing label and also my printing business for the last 3 years (http://jetjohnsontees.miiduu.com) to get it to this point.

I spent many many years in fashion prior to starting my clothing business and I design and print each T- Shirt myself (I have 100% personally designed the shirts from the quality of the cotton used, through to the stitching, down to the writing on the care labels) My life's been devoted for this past 3 years, trying to make a success of this business. At this point in time I am still struggling to break into the market but Im perservering.

Through my experience on many occasions I have asked myself whether I have made the right decision should I just give up??is this worth it??? have I given up too much??? No-one tells you how hard it is out there, but I will folks its FUCKING HARD!!!!

Here I am in a bit of a financial abyss whilst others my age get married having kids and already have mortgages. Have I done the right thing??

 I'm still in a great deal of debt and at this stage I am finding it extremely difficult to make ends meet (I have alot of companies calling me asking for money, lol they are literally trying to get money out of a stone....).

I have heard many many people tell me to give up already, however there is something inside me that is still driving me. I am a firm believer in following your heart and letting your intuition guide your decisions in life, I have got this far and it looks as though this fight is to the death.

Anyone who knows me would know that I have very recently been diagnosed with mild bipolar/anxiety ( I am different from others however and I am not a depressed person not at all, I get very aggressive if rubbed up the wrong way and that's basically it), so with everything going on right now Im in a really hard place to be right now, both mentally and financially with no support in the world whatsoever........ Yet here I am battling away, unmoved unshaken and happier than ever!!!! Go figure right????

Would you like to know why I am still happy even though I'm in such dire straights??? It's because I'm doing what I want to in life it's as simple as that!!!!  I've taken a shitload of risks (that so far haven't worked out :P ). I've been following my heart and not following the status quo essentially I'm being me AND THAT is why I'm focused, happy and not giving up anytime soon.

So I want you guys to look at your current situations and wonder what you've been doing at this stage to push you past your limits?? Are you doing what you want to in life? Are you letting others drive your life for you?? Really take a look at yourself and ask yourself what you REALLY want in life.

I'll tell you in one word what I want......HAPPINESS. I believe this is achieved when you let go of that which you don't really want in life and let your intuition guide you, to what you really do. Ultimately only ou know what will make you happy and no-one else!!!

Ok so I have said happiness is my only want and your probably laughing thinking I'm talking rubbish... But I have spent many many hours thinking "How am I going to find happiness?" and the only thing I could come up with is FREEDOM!!!! We are all slaves to the material world, our cars homes and other possessions, and it ranges from our jobs all the way through to crossing the street, you HAVE to cross the street at the traffic lights because you won't be able to read the traffic and you MIGHT get hit. So as a result you wait at the traffic lights with no cars in sight and wait for the lights to change....Did you know that we waste almost 4 years of our lives waiting behind lights. So your own personal power is being stripped from you and what does that mean??? Ok let me make it simple Personal Power = Freedom if you don't have anyone controlling what you do you are essentially FREE!!! So it's important that we all regain our personal power, ofcourse some things can't be helped, paying taxes laws and other governemnt regulations, but you can take back your own personaly power by just believing in yourself and doing what you want to do in life, simple as that.

so I have come up witha  little formula;

                           MONEY + NONESSENTIAL MATERIALS=SHALLOWNESS=MISERY
So therefore...... HAPPINESS = FREEDOM-MISERY

Hahahaha I'm feeling like that guy in the meat section of woolworths (the Deli Lama) :P

Ok so anyway that's a little food for thought it could be a load of bullshit BUT what if I'm right ;) Remember right now I am probnably in the toughest situation I have ever been in , in life and here I am happier than ever, what does that tell you???

I'll leave you on that note everyone!!!!! Take care and thanks for reading :)

Peace!!!

Jet Johnson








No comments: