Monday 10 December 2012

BELIEVE IN YOUR OWN ABILITIES!!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!! So yep, I'm a couple of days late with my post (naughty naughty *tisk tisk*). But it's been an action packed week, I had a couple of close calls yesterday on my motorcycles (I've been having a few lately) but I'm still LOVING my bike!!!!! To anyone who would ride a motorcycle but are scared of falling off, this is what I'm going to say to you. Stop being a pussy!!!! just do it!!!!

  It feels like your flying, you'll enjoy going from A to B and its ridiculously cheap with fuel (mine costs me around $12 a fortnight). There are only two downsides, which are..... if it rains yeah your gonna get wet ;) hahahaha AND OBVIOUSLY if you fall off you will get really hurt or die.

BUT!!!!!! Play it smart, be alert and don't do stupid crap and you'll be right. Just before I bought my bike my mother and uncle called me over to my mother's place, cried and gave me a lecture for 2 hourst. They said that I'm going to kill myself and that it was a stupid idea to get one. They also said that if I bought it they would stop talking to me (which is retarded controlling).....I said to them "Well I'm gonna be a very lonely person....because I'm getting that bike"!!!I haven't looked back since and guess what....They still talk to me ;) Alot of people think I'm foolish for not wearing protective gear.

The reason I don't wear protective gear is not only because I back my abilities but because I know in a way in the back of my mind I'm acknowledging the fact that I could fall.....How am I to ride at my best and most alert when I'm thinking "Oh I could fall, but I have a safety net here...just in case". I dont want to acknowledge that I want to move past that.if you can't believe in your own abilities then you shouldn't be riding, and that goes for life in general.....(Would you be impressed if you went to the circus to watch trapese artists performing with safety nets, or do you think it makes them concentrate, perform better and evolve as entertainers???just a thought ;)

 IF YOU CAN"T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF YOUR NOT LIVING TO YOUR FULL POTENTIAL, WE ALL NEED TO PUSH OURSELVES TO THE POINT WHERE WE KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO AND THEN PUSH PAST THERE EVEN MORE......THAT"S HOW WE EVOLVE AS PEOPLE

So on a final note be yourself, back yourself and jump without that safety net, you'll find it very very empowering because. In life there is no such thing as security, security is false, there are back up plans but THERE ARE NO SECURITIES.

FREE YOURSELF!!!!

(Next week I plan to share something I have noticed about how we interact with society and how I believe we lie to ourselves, once I bring it up I'm sure you will start to be taken back of how close to home this little bit of insight hits.)



 Peace Out!!!

 Jet Johnson

No comments: